|Birth Name:||Eric Banadinović|
|Birth Date:||9 August 1968|
|Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
He began his career in the sketch comedy series Full Frontal before gaining critical recognition in the biographical crime film Chopper.
- 1993–96: Full Frontal
- 2000–01: Something in the Air
- 2004: HBO First Look (documentary)
- I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair.
- I fell in love with many women at school who had no idea I existed. I'm a bit of a romantic.
- I hate being clean-shaven. My daughter gets very upset if I shave and says, ’Bring back the spikes, Dad.’
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.